Captive Formation Guide Series: The Journey to Forming a Successful Captive
Across April & May 2021
Captive Review and our partners are producing a comprehensive guide, walking you through the process of setting up a captive insurance vehicle.
From the first steps of considering an alternative to running its annual review, we will take you on the journey over three 1hr weekly sessions.
Each session will be delivered to you Live and is Free to access for all. Having our presenters onscreen offers interactive feedback from questions and comments, and you can also request a consultation with any of our presenters post event.
See below for more information on each webinar in the series and to register for free
Is a captive right for you?
21 April 2021, 11am EDT / 3pm GMT
- Getting a captive feasibility study
- Customised insurance and reinsurance programs
- Structuring your captive – Pure, group or cell?
- What you need to know about rates, retentions and exclusions
- Loss trends and reserves
Planning your captive
28 April 2021, 11am EDT / 3pm GMT
- Choosing the right domicile for you
- The different service provider relationships (Actuarial, accounting, legal)
- Business plans and financial projections – the essentials
- Forming a captive board
- Financing your captive
5 May 2021, 11am EDT / 3pm GMT
- How to determine your retention levels and risk appetite